Admissions are open for the academic session 2021-2022. The academic year will commence from the month of April to March of the following year.
Call on 8743090638 to talk to us or visit the school from 9 AM to 3 PM, Monday - Saturday (2nd Saturday Off). Parents can fill enquiry form online also and our admission team will get back to you.
After the initial Enquiry, this step requires parents/guardians to register their child or ward after paying registration Amount. Registration can also be done online. Registration is not an assurance of admission.
Admission Test and Interaction
Here is the 2 step process for the admission test or interaction:
• A personal interview with the Principal is held for Nursery and LKG .
• A written test is conducted for admission in higher grades (class UKG onwards). If a child clears test it is followed by interaction with the Principal.
• If the student clears the admission test and interaction, the student is invited for admission.
Documents Acceptance and Verification: On confirmation of admission, the following documents have to be submitted :
• Filled application form
• Progress Report of the last class attended (for Class II and above)
• Two recent passport size photographs of the student
• Two recent passport size photographs of both the parents or the guardian
• Proof of residence (Electricity Bill, Lease Deed, rent agreement ownership document, passport)
• Copy of Parents Aadhaar Card
• Copy of Aadhaar card of the student
• Transfer Certificate from the previous school along with SRN No. (for Classes 2nd onwards)
• Medical History Transport Form to be filled (if opting for School Transportation)